Since the first session in 1987, more than 600 companies across Europe have benefited from knowledge and concrete tools for better approaching the Japanese market.
The 4-week Human Resources Training Programme – Japan Industry Insight offers EU managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan’s business and technological achievements. Continuously improved to meet the latest expectations about business in Japan, the HRTP provides EU businessmen with a professional Japan-related expertise.
The programme consists of a combination of lectures, a joint seminar and company visits and is designed to help participants become thoroughly informed about the actual conditions of Japanese business through practical analysis and research. This involves a better comprehension of the language, economy, history and politics of the country, as well as practical business experiences, which takes place in the HRTP. The 4-week course may be extended by an optional 5th week of individual company visits.
• How to succeed in Japan now?
• Do you wish to gain in-depth insight into the Japanese business environment?
• Do you require a better understanding of your Japanese partners or competitors?
• Do you need to learn more about Japanese management practices?
• Are you about to be transferred to Japan?
• Are you considering venturing into the Japanese market?